Have you ever wondered what makes your business tick? What is that driving force that will help you achieve growth
and scalability? The answer lies in your ability to find the right model for your business
Our business model masterclass is created to help you achieve this easily. It will hold on the 15th of July and by attending
the masterclass, you will gain skills and resources that will help you.
Click here to learn more about the course
Outline your existing business model.
Design a compelling value proposition.
Produce improvements and new models.
Improve customer understanding, and gain a competitive advantage.
Reduce risk of failures through systematic testing.
Map the environment and competition.
Create a model in any business environment.
Numerous examples of business model that are suited for the African Market space.
Cost: N 7,500
So, if you are looking to build a unique business model that will prepare your business for growth Then do the following to REGISTER
HOW TO JOIN OUR ONLINE BUSINESS MODEL DESIGN COURSE
1. Make a direct bank transfer to the following banks
Name: The Business Outliers
Bank:Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Account No: 0244623161
Seven thousand Five Hundred Nigerian Naira (N 7,500)
Twenty One US Dollars $ 21 USD
2. Once payment is made, take a screenshot of payment confirmation to
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
3. On receipt of payment, access to the online course will be granted
To learn more contact us here
Find out what entrepreneurs are saying about us
Olawunmi is very committed to helping growing businesses. She has been available to me
each step of the way as my mentor. She has a wealth of knowledge and she never leaves any of my questions unanswered
or unattended to let alone challenging my ideas. She has made me understand business from a whole new perspective.
I am now able to think outside the box and my business is undergoing a great metamorphosis which will enable us soar to
great heights. When we started out it was simply an idea born out of passion but after a journey of seven weeks with
Olawunmi it is a business worth billions of investment.
CEO, Tabitha Clothing Store, Kampala, Uganda
TEEP 2017 Entrepreneur
Olamide was instrumental in helping me achieve annual savings of GBP 250, 000 through utility invoice
streamlining despite this being a small part of her role. She was quick to understand my vision for introducing
structured bill runs and eliminating estimated read invoices and credit notes and dedicated in implementing
changes. Despite no previous experience in energy invoicing, she was enthusiastic and quick to learn about the many
elements which make up an invoice and tenacious and patient with the suppliers in chasing corrections and owed
monies Self-sufficient hard working and personable, Ola would be a credit to any company.
Energy Business Manager, Mitie Energy – Lloyds Banking Group.
The Business Outliers team do excellent work. Attending the business modelling sessions truly
opened my eyes to see and usurp growth opportunities for my business. I have learnt how to avoid business risks and
to test my model in my locale. This impact of this is that I am better prepared for success, and I daily see this is my
International trade business.
Renewable Energy Consultant, Lagos, Nigeria
For more questions and more details please send an email to : Hello@thebusinessoutliers.com
- The business Outliers is a business strategy advisory firm, which helps early-stage entrepreneurs and emerging businesses achieve build profitable businesses. In addition to providing business advisory, we also organize events, classes and workshops around general business themes.
- Our Business model design masterclass is created to help your learn the skill for developing worldclass model.
The Free business model review and brainstorming session
Responsibility of The Business Outliers
- Conduct 2-3 hours training on the topic as advertised.
- Review a business model designed by the participants, in the appropriate format based advised
- Review and brainstorming will be conducted after the masterclass, in an online location that will be advised by The Business Outliers.
- The review and brainstorming session will be anchored by any of the consultants at The Business Outliers team.
- The review and brainstorming session shall be for two days, 30-45 mins per session.
- Provide further consultation services for participants who so choose, based on futher contracts, agreement and payments.
Responsibility of participants
- Register for masterclass by paying full amount (N 20, 000).
- Design business model based on learnings and format provided by the facilitators.
- Be available to meet at an online location in two separate days for a total of 45-90 mins for the review and brainstorming session. ( Convenient time will be agreed by both parties)