THE BUSINESS OUTLIERS RESEARCH & INTELLIGENCE SERVICES
“YOUR MARKET RESEARCH, MANAGED BY OUR EXPERTS”
For clients entering the Nigerian market, The Business Outliers provides important market information that would enhance their decision making in evaluating the market opportunity; we provide strategies for market penetration, as well as market development metrics.
Our market entry strategic advisory is deep research that involves careful planning of efforts to put together information about the key players in the market and target customers. Our clients gain priceless information about your economic shifts, the current market trends, demographics, competitors and the patterns of spending of your current or future customers.
The Business Outliers provides top-notch marketing research and business intelligence services to clients. We focus on market entry research & market intelligence.
Our team of business research experts provide insights that will enhance your business growth;
- We research market trends.
- We research & analyse competitors
- We research & analyze consumer/customer behaviour to provide business insights.
- We conduct field research, we conduct desk research
- We research & develop business proposals, plans + pitch deck and grant applications
- We research & write; tenders, Bids & EOI
- We research & conduct pre-feasibility and feasibility studies.
- We research & write white papers
- We research new markets and propose entry strategies.
Our consultants are sector agnostic research experts; we conduct research in oil, energy & mining, agriculture, environment food & health, retail, banking & finance technology and many more.
WHY THE BUSINESS OUTLIERS?
Our experts go beyond ascertaining the market size and our overall work provides a detailed report that will enable your team achieve success faster.
We conduct Market Research to assess strategy and opportunities; we also answer the following questions;
- Is there an opportunity?
- Quantify the market size (How big is the market?)
- Assess the presence and strength competitors, competitive products (local and international)
- We identify characteristics that are peculiar to the specific market and sector.
- Investigate factors that may affect demand or supply.