You want Funds for your Business? Then take up these opportunities:
- KICKSTART Season 3.0 Business Grant Programme
- The competition is open ONLY to South Westerners of 18 to 35 years who live or have their business within the South Western region.
- Applicants must be at least 18 and at most 35 years with valid identification (e.g National I.D; Drivers License; International Passport; Voters Registration, etc.) as at the last day of the application period.
- He or she must be willing to operate the business on a full-time basis.
- Have an innovative business idea in need of a start-up capital or already have an existing small businesses needing capital to expand operations.
- Applicant must be energetic and entrepreneurial in approach.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Application is from 9th October to 6th November 2017 (12h00).
If you meet all the requirements Apply here
- APPLY FOR THE CHIVAS VENTURE
Chivas Venture looking for social entrepreneurs from around the world who are using business to create a better future.
If your business creates positive change, the chivas venture competition is for you. Applications are open until 9am GMT on 30th october. Apply here
- Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria
Shell LiveWIRE is a social investment programme that aims to help young Nigerians explore the option of starting their own business as a real and viable career option. The programme operates mainly in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start up their own businesses through the provision of finance and training for young entrepreneurs.
- Are you aged 18-35 in Nigeria?
- Do you have an innovative business idea?
- Do you desire to own and manage a business?
- Do you possess a University degree or HND in any discipline
- Have you completed NYSC (if mandatory)?
- Not in paid employment.
- Shuttleworth Foundation Fellowship
The Shuttleworth Foundation offers fellowships to individuals to implement their innovative idea for social change. They are most interested in exceptional ideas at the intersection between technology, knowledge and learning, with openness being the key requirement.
Applications for the 1 March 2018 fellowship intake are open. The application round will close on 23 October 2017. Apply here
Innovations in Feed the Future Monitoring and Evaluation Program. USAID intends to provide up to $5 million in total USAID funding over a three-year period. USAID intends to award multiple Cooperative Agreements pursuant to this notice of funding opportunity, with award amounts ranging up to $1,000,000. USAID reserves the right to fund any one or none of the applications submitted. Apply Here